Thursday, February 17, 2011

So, today was a bit.. strange to say the least. All day, I've been highly irritable and "scatterbrained", as Kellie says it. All DAY. Which is odd. I usually cool off and go back to my happy go lucky state of mind. When I told Kellie this, honest to any higher powers up there, she so sounded surprised when she told me she's been feeling the same the whole day as well. Coincidence? I don't know. It's not often that we sync up on negative feelings. When I walked by that abandoned house earlier, it was in rubble. I don't have a pic, construction people were around. With bulldozers. And there was this annoying rumble sound that bore on my eardrums. >.> I got freaking chills down my spine looking at the no longer there house. It was like I was stuck in a staring spell. I just couldn't look away.




god, you're annoying.
WHY WON'T YOU SHUT UP?!
Can't you see I don't want to deal with your SHIT right now?! You aren't the ONLY ONE dealing with personal issues.
SHUT UP!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHRHGRHGHKHERGKGKHJGKHFKGH!!!!!!
I HATE THIS! I HATE YOU! 
FUCK YOU!
GO AWAY AND GO DIE IN A FUCKING CORNER!!! I'M TIRED OF YOUR CONSTANT BULLSHIT AND DRAMA!!! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!



So much rage and hatred. I wonder where it's coming from. 


I wish I didn't have this urge to kill. It's really bothering me. Really, it is. The above statements are also bothering me. Very much.

regards,
aXn 

No comments:

Post a Comment