Saturday, February 12, 2011

Intro?

Well. Here I am. Blogging. You can blame my obsession with documenting things. I like to be able to look back at things. Not only that, but I ran out of space in my journal. Which is little and red. Thus the name of this blog. How original of me.

This is also going to be used as a reference for me in future dates. Reference for what? Well, that's something you don't need to know about.

Anyway, I guess I should introduce myself, or something.

 Where to start. Well, I guess you can say that I'm just your average teenager, minus that creepy obsession with romance and all that related shit that you see everyone shoving down their throats. Now isn't that optimistic. I guess you can call me an optimistic pessimist. What an oxymoron :P

I'm a budding artist, all self taught, but I'm not all that good compared to many many other artists out there. Oh well. I guess you could say it's just used as vent for my emotions now a days. It's all I ever draw about. But I find that's because of my lack of creativity.

I'm a big fan of horror. Like, a REALLY big fan. So much to the point which I'll stay up till the ass crack of dawn reading creepypasta, or a blog involving a certain slender figure. Those are the best. I'd bet you anything that's why I have insomnia. But my addiction the horror also contributes to the fact that I'm a little weird. Like, really weird. But I guess that's the norm for the interwebz.

Here's an interesting fact: I have nightmares almost every night. Woke up from one this morning. I quite literally jumped. My heart was pounding like you wouldn't believe. When I look back at it, I was scared half to death by the lights going out. In my dream that is. Seriously. When dreaming, everything makes sense. You wake up, BAM! you're like "WTF?! that was weird".

Oh jeez, I'm tired as hell. Couldn't get to sleep 'till around freaking two in the morning. Not only that, but my little friend the Nightmare decided to wake and keep me up at seven. Doesn't seem like much, but I have to babysit. At eight. See where this is going? That's what? Less than or equal top five hours of sleep. Yes, I'm complaining. But it's justified. In my eyes, at least. I haven't been able to get a good nights rest in weeks. My eyes hurt because I'm so tiredHHNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH.

I guess that's it for now, my lovely non-existent readers. I feel like bashing my head on the wall.

regards,
aXn


btw, massive sideburns are awesome. Just had to throw that in there :P

No comments:

Post a Comment