Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Zilch on the attention span here

Good day today I suppose. Got to play with acid in Chem today. We were identifying substances as Metals, Nonmetals, or Metalloids. Got to use CuCl2 as well as hydrochloric acid to test the chemical reactivity in the materials. Twas fun :P

Been reading House of Leaves as of late. Was reading it a little today in my opens. Is it me, or is it a little hard to read? I mean, I can read, it's just that it takes me forever to finish a page. Maybe it's because of all those freaking footnotes that's there. I know I don't necessarily have to read all them, but I do. FFF. I'm intrigued by this book. I don't really know why.

I don't really have much to say today. Which is weird, considering. I guess, due to lack of material, I'll keep writing in thios post as the night progresses.

I have a few strange dreams over the past few days. You could say.

First one, is one of those wacky "OMG first day of school lulz" kind of dreams that I find are common during the few nights before school starts up. Only this time I'm going with my sister. I remember waiting for her and Grandma to get ready and bring us there. Then the actual school was a giant person, and we the students were like individual cells. There was this slide to get in the school, which did crazy twists and turns. I think I got stuck behind a trio of people. Then I remember trying to escape or something, but ended up going down through the vocal chords. WEIRD.

(I'll put the other ones on here later when I have more time)

------
So Family went out for dinner. Just came back. Went to Margaritas. Love that place. I kept eating the salsa that came with the chips they give you. Twas spicy, but I don't care :D
 I had some enchiladas. My dad compared me to a wild animal because I ate the "insides and left the rest of the carcass alone". XD Was fun. Played with the Wikki Stix. I make the most random things. One time I made a margarita (with the lime and all) and a vase with a flower. This time I made a lolipop tree. I wanted to make a tree at first, but it failed, so I started making a lollipop, then it kind of progressed into a tree XD Next time, though, I'm making a bar with stools, drinks, bartender, and a drunk guy. Granted they let me have multiple packs of the W-sticks. They usually do. They know us well enough lol


I realized I like reading long posts (and writing them too). Prolly cause I like to see how people think/thought process/ how peeps do stuff. It's like I like to try and pick apart the inner thought processes and see what makes people tick. Prolly cause I wanna be a psychologist. idk what kind, but I want to have that knowledge. how people do things, how they work, fascinates me. It's a little creepy, but it's cool :P


I gotta finish up my math and Spanish Homework :/ At least both are relatively short assignments.

The memories pass by without any notice. What once was is now forgotten. Forever maybe. Or maybe just stored away deep within the refines of the mind. 



No comments:

Post a Comment