Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm feeling a little twitchy

My cat is so strange. We (well, more like I was) were playing peekaboo. She was sitting, doing cat stuff, and I'd peek around the corner. She'd look at me with her big cat eyes, and do that tilt-thy-head thing cats do. Did that for a few minutes, then my dad came home, and she walked away. She's getting quite fat. Heheh, chubby kitty.


So I was walking home today, like every other day, but alone for like.. half the trip. Reason to that was my friend (person A) missed her bus, so I waited with her 'till she was picked up. We had to wait a little over a half hour, and the friend (person B) I walk with decided to walk her gf home (I'm telling you, she's pushing us - her friends- away, in favor of whoever she dates.), which shortly after person A's ride came. Then I got to walk home. I saw person B with gf. Damn do they walk slow. Of course gf realized I was behind them (albeit, quite a few yards away) and they waited for me and my merry self to catch up. They are SO SLOW. And of course, person A was all happy-go-lucky with gf (never that way with us). Felt like an unneeded extension. Walked the rest of the way alone when we separated (gf's house comes before mine). ANYWAY, the main point I wanted to bring up, was, well, when I was walking alone (and a little with the other two), I swear I heard footsteps, trying to mimic my pace. As if someone was following me. I heard it when I walked into my driveway.  chink clink chink clink following me all the way home. At one point I looked behind me, but saw no one. I swear there was someone there though. :1 Whatever. I'll stop ranting about it now.


In other news, I had the worst headache ever. Started 3rd period, and lasted the rest of the day. It was so bad that I couldn't concentrate at points. Jeezum,

And when I got home, I couldn't seem to be able to take in enough water. I was chugging a crapton of water, and couldn't seem to get enough, like something was telling me I needed more, WAY more. fvrjbjvefvbdfhjb djhvbjfb djhbdj fdj djvd

I'm gunna go find something else to eat. I'm still crazy hungry even after waffles and cereal. 3333e3e3e3e33e3e3e3e3e33e3e3e33e3e3e3e3e3e3e333e3e33e33e3e33e3

regards,
aXn

No comments:

Post a Comment