Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nightmare ramblings, little bit of ARG, and more ranting galore

Excuse me while I stop freaking out

wait. Never mind. That was yesterday. Let me explain.

Ok, so, I've started to take some sleeping pills to help me get to sleep (ie Tylenol PM or whatever it is). You know, over the counter shit. First night was perfect. I got to sleep instantly. Amazing. After years of tossing and turning, this was the first I ever had that didn't include forever and a day of waiting forever to get to sleep. I was, to say in short, in an extremely good mood the next day, and actually awake and not falling asleep in class. All fine and dandy on all fronts. Yes.

Then came a few nights ago (well, monday night). I took my pill (I only take one. I have an extreme distrust towards any sort of medicine) and moseyed off to bed. But obviously somethings was wrong. Why else would I really get all dramatic over it? ANYWAy. It took me a little while to get to sleep that night. When I say a little, I mean a few hours of trying to find that spot that my body decides to be the resting place of the night. That in itself wasn't the issue. The issue was me constantly waking up. And the endless stream of nightmares. as well as something else that's been freaking me out. I'm sure you all know how it goes when you have a nightmare and when you go back to sleep (if you wake from it, of course) there's that off chance of having a double dose.

So for the past day and a half, I've been trying to fit all the pieces together. Yeah. I can hardly remember the full story on any of the nightmares. There were just so many, that Monday night/Tuesday morning felt like an eternity. Monday's classes felt like they happened years ago. And it's only Wednesday. The Timeline may not be entirely accurate. I don't know which happened when and what not, but I'll do my best to get it right. Also, I don't know all the times I woke up. So I'll mark it as unknown. [I'm probably missing some things]


Time: Unknown
Event: Dream: I was in someones house, and it was dark, like the power had been out, but it was daytime outside. I remember there being this hallway that was abnormally dark, so dark it was unnatural. I had avoided that hallway for the most part, I can tell you that. I had been.. searching for something. Something about that house was just.. wrong. I vaguely remember meeting/talking with the house's owner in a bedroom with a bunk bed. The room itself was abnormally dark, like the hallway, yet there was sunlight shining outside, but not quite coming through the window. I couldn't see the persons face, but I know he had bushy/curly-ish hair. Most everything else is blurry, but I vaguely recall finding one of my desk lamps and using it to light the abnormally dark hallway. There was something about a small table, and a large vent grate on the wall (like the ones in Half Life 1-2 ). I think I was trying to get behind the grate. I'm not too sure.

Time: 1 AM
Event: I woke up. My room was really warm again, regardless that it was very cold outside, and that my heater was set to low. I got up to check the time on my PSP. Went back to bed. Was on my right side facing the wall, when, I swear on my life, no, on this freaking planet, that something touched my back. Lower back, along the spine. I swear. It didn't feel.. right. I don't really know how to explain it. And you know what my brain registered it as? A tendril/tentacle whatever. Yes, my mind decided to give me the mental picture of a tendril of bright yellow/white colors. Hurray for hallucinations! not. Scared me half to death. Eventually got back to sleep.

Dream: Something about excavating a system of tunnels. Transitioned to me in POV of Issac Clark (something like that. Not entirely sure of what was going on and to who), who was stuck in a dark, abandoned warehouse, fighting Necromrophs. The slashers, I think. Then it transitioned to me in the same place, but I was running from something, in total darkness.

Time: Quarter of 2 AM
Event: Woke up. Room still very warm. Got up to check time, as well as to make sure that the heater was on low (I had thought that it was on higher and was the cause of the excess warmth. It was not). It was in fact on low. Went back to bed. Swear I saw something dark/black by my door, like a mass of awkward limbs all crouched together in, well, you guessed it, a crouch. Or something resembling that. I know it wasn't there before. I'm sure of it, cause I know I didn't see it last night (or any other time than the one that is being described). Eventually got to sleep.

Dream: Was in a mall like place with a few friends (?), looking for music boxes. Found two (I remember one of them played a song from FF7:CC or something, the other played kind of menacing (?) music) and bought them. I was then exiting by myself into the very crowded mallway (get it? mallway? as in mall hallway?), when some guy who looked like Frollo from the "Hunchback of Notre Dame" started following me, and it got to the point where he was chasing me. The people in the crowd either stood idly by, not doing anything, or were walking, and those who were walking, I passed right through them like they were ghosts. I was running in slomo, but not, like you know how in a dream you are running, but no matter how hard you try, you just can't go fast enough and it feels like something is holding you down. Yeah, like that. Well, I had gotten to the doors that led outside and got out, but he was right behind me and stabbed me in the back. I saw this in 3rd person. He left and I fell to the ground, bleeding a lot, like to death. There were people there, just standing there idly, staring at me. Doing absolutely nothing. Like they didn't care if I died.

Time: Unknown
Event: Woke up. Possibly looked out the window. Didn't stay awake long.

Dream: I was in an RPG like era. When I saw that, I saw the world in that not-quite-birds-eye-view-but-close. I had gone MIA, and my friend was looking for me. There was something about Green crystals. The big thing that stood out/I remember is me (in my POV) being in a battle of some sorts, and I was a high commander or something. I distinctly remember an enemy came and killed one of my friends right in front of me, and in turn, through my being in shock and some possible tears, I stabbed him in the neck with a bow (cause I was out of arrows?). He didn't even resist. Like he wanted me to kill him.

Time: Around 3 AM
Event: Woke up. Room still warm. Afraid to go back to sleep.

Dream: Mountain biking or snowmobiling with my dad. I was looking for something. People kept on disappearing. Not much details on this one.

Time: some time after 3 AM
Event: woke up. surprised I didn't even sleep half an hour.

Dream: I had my old Las Vegas cell phone. I was in a very dark room, and was trying to get the phone to light up (so it wouldn't be so dark), but it wouldn't work. The phone worked, but the LCD wouldn't turn on and illuminate stuff. I kept trying and trying, and I even tried turning on the mp3 player that was in the phone (cause that always turns the screen real bright) but it just wouldn't work.

Time: Unknown
Event: Unsure if I actually woke up. Think I did.

Time: Unknown
Event: Same as above. I think I had dreamed about waking up or something. Unsure.

Time: around 5 AM
Event: Woke up. Sad that I had only and hour until I had to really wake up and get ready for schoolage.



Alright. So that pretty much sums Monday night/yesterday morning. All yesterday I was highly irritable. I kept snapping at people (mainly friends who kept wanting to give me fucking hugs when they know I HATE hugs), which I apologized to today. I was stuck in a horrid mood, and I was scared of coming back home. All day I kept feeling that it was eternity since Monday. I still do.

It's like my perception of time is all screwed up :/

So I told Kellie all about my dreams and my little late night hallucinations, and she said "I think it's because you are afraid to be lonely. [You're dreams] pretty much have to do with people leaving you all alone." I think she's right. I'm also slightly afraid of the dark. But why harass me now, dreams? And for the whole 'I got touched by something and I saw something by my door', she said she thinks my house is haunted. I think either I'm just going crazy, or I need to lay off the sleeping pills. Or something. I dunno. I didn't get much sleep last night, and had some strange dreams, but I don't currently remember them. Had an OK day. But not the best. But it rained today. And it's supposed to be around 50 tomorrow. Which makes me a happy person. I hope it rains tomorrow.



Oh, on a last note, while being totally bored over the weekend (as well as me wanting to be part of that certain slender based ARG, but I can't since I'm shit at story telling and picture making), I made something I'd think a "proxy" would give to someone being stalked, or something like that. But this proxy would have to be artistic. And have a fire source. Because I did some burning. And inside the "envelope" smells like something burnt. AKA paper. and maybe a few matches. Among other things. It's pretty cool, in my opinion. I sowed it together with an operator symbol, and a Roman Numeral 7. I'll show some pics.

Back side. Did this one first (so the ribbon
would stay together, as well as the fact I
was excited to do something like this XD )

Front side
I was originally going to do another Operator
Symbol, but the first one I had gotten
frustrated with because I kept getting
off track with the circle (had no preset
image to go off of). Then I got this whole
idea of whomever getting this would be the "7th"
Victim, so to say. Kind of like in Silent Hill 4.
So I made an envelope out of some black "artagain" paper I have lying around (that I've hardly used XD ) and some metal tape to hold it together. Then, after "decorating" ir with my silver marker pens, and filled it up with stuffs (some of which are burnt), I ribboned it together. It's not like I have anything to do with the ribbon anyway. Might as well as use it. And the thread I used, I think is for embroidery, as it isn't all that strong. And it's shiny. Kind of. Oh well. I'm not all that good at this stuff. So yeah. (looking at this reminds me of some pages in House of Leaves. Except in HoL, it's way more confusing. I'm talking about the page layout. lol.)

I need a hobby or something. I can't keep burning things (well, that could be debatable). And I got to stop making things that will never really have any use to them. *coughenvelopethingcough*

excuse me while my internal organs explode.

regards,
aXn

No comments:

Post a Comment