Friday, March 11, 2011

Ok. So, last night, I was in bed, trying to get to sleep. I was on my side, all warm, comfy, and wrapped up in my blanket. All of the sudden, out of nowhere, I hear this snap that kind of rung, like a small bell of something, which was accompanied by this rush of energy and a flash of white. An I heard someone or something say Either "Tyler"or "turn around". It sounded like the first, but after mulling over it it sounds like the second as well. That had freaked me out, and my bed didn't feel very comfortable/safe that much anymore. So I rolled over to my other side, and tried to get to sleep. Then I felt this depression under me, as if there was something stepping on my bed where I was laying at. Didn't last that long. And, to top it all off, at some point after I rolled over, I heard a male voice say something. I can't exactly remember what, but I think it was a subject pronoun. In laymans terms, he, she it, etc. And it was quite close to my ear. D:

I'm going to mark it off as late night delusions. To not get creeped out/scared of my room. Yeah. Let's just leave it as that.



So, when I was walking home, there was this very light mist that started to accumulate on the ground. I think it was about 3 feet high, and not very dense. It was pretty cool. Too bed I didn't take any pictures. My camera is pretty much dead, since I neglect to recharge the batteries. Yeah.


The silence was pretty awkward today. I don't think it was ever this awkward before. Maybe she is right. Maybe we are all separating. Well, she and I are still pretty close. But that's besides the point. And your gf. She saw us walking down the street. But why did she call out to me and not you? Aren't you guys together? I found that very odd. I still do. I also saw at lunch. You.. you didn't even talk to us, yet when gf came by, you immediately perked up. This is starting to become a recurring thing. You're all mellow and silent around us, but around gf, you're a totally different person. Is it right for me to feel like you've been using me? You've been like this for a long time. When I said I could act as a human journal, I didn't mean you could use me without care, then toss me away like an old, broken tool. I guess it is partly my fault, as well. 

The more I think about it, the more I hate it. And the more I hate it, the more clouded my logic becomes. I don't want this to end on a sour note. I don't even want to end this friendship. But it's like we're never there for each other anymore. You never communicate with me, hardly answer my texts or calls. I get it. You don't want to talk to me. I get it. But I don't want this to be goodbye.

regards,
aXn

No comments:

Post a Comment