Sunday, March 27, 2011

Punctuation, People. Use it.

rantrantrant.

So I don't know about you people, but I'm getting real sick and tired of trying to decipher sentences that use no punctuation, something like this: "oh hey guys I won't be on for a while I hope you all have a nice vacation oh guess what I'm going over to San Diego to visit my Aunt and Uncle it's going to be great I can't wait to leave but I don't like airplanes because this one time my seat was taken blah blah omg did you see that one show on tv last night it was even better than Lost or even maybe that one show that's always on nine what do you guys think I think it's so cool I hope something amazing happens blah blah blahblahblah". I know that this is the internet, but I see in "real life" as well. That's kind of pathetic. Seriously. -explodes-

In other, less ranty news, I had a very strange dream last night. I'll put it on later.

Also: I hate sleep overs. I really really do. Very much. It just breaks my normal routine so bad. But whatever.

regards,
aXn

No comments:

Post a Comment