Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'll help you tie the rope around your neck

Ehem. Sorry, listening to music.

Anyway, I'm sick. Sort of, but I think I'd count nausea, headaches, coughing, runny/stuffy noses as being sick with a side order of pollen allergies. I've never had a problem with pollen before. I guess my body this year decided it hated me more than usual. Then again, my grandma said pollen is really horrible this year. I want to tear out my eyeballs just to make the itchy feeling go away. It's like those mini cysts that like to form on my eyelids near my tear ducts. 

Not been getting sleep as of late. Last Saturday I had to "help" my grandparents baby-sit my 3 year old sister and 9 year old cousin. When I say "help" I mean I had to watch them and do diaper duty and I had to entertain... Well, My cousin, she's cool. She doesn't need constant survellience and isn't annoying. Where my sister is the exact opposite. She also snores, LOUDLY. The three of us had to share a room, and my cousin and I could NOT get to sleep because of the snoring. I couldn't get to sleep till 4 in the morning, and was woken up at 6/7 by the other two, and was woken up again around 830 by one of my friends texting me one of our friends ran away. Not a very good night. And ever since then, I haven't been getting sleep. And when I did (ie yesterday), I was still so tired that I slept in my classes. Right now I feel like I'm going to pass out.

And I noticed this blog really doesn't have much of a purpose anymore :P

Also: I'm practicing drawing expressions. It's insanely fun.

regards,
aXn

1 comment:

  1. Sort of unrelated to your blog, but you really seem to know your shit with Slender Man. My friends and I have some theories about some stuff, but we can't figure it out. Is there any way I can contact you? E-mail, or something like that? Please respond ASAP, SIR.

    ReplyDelete