Monday, May 16, 2011

huh

So. Saturday night, I had quite the nightmare. It wasn't exactly scary in a sense, and it did explain some things.

It had to do with me being stuck in my room in one of the houses I used to live in while in Vegas, and the weird thing was is that the room had no windows. And the reason why I was stuck was because, I'm guessing, my mother was roaming the rest of the house (mainly in the living room/kitchen). She wasn't exactly herself, persay. It was like she had been possessed by something, and I had this tremendous fear of her finding me. I'm guessing if she found me, it would be a bad thing. So I'm stuck in my room, and I think at some point there was another person with me, cause I remember hiding in the closet with someone else when la madre decided to pay my room a surprise visit. Anyway, I remember opening my door just a crack, and I could see my mother in the living room, back facing me, making weird noises while making a mess. She must of sensed me watching her, and I must of sensed her sensing me because I got very fearful and closed my door and tried to barricade it. And not too soon after I heard her coming down the hall and stopping outside my door. Just remembering how her raspy breathing sounded like sends shivers down my spine. At some point, I make it to the room next to me, which is in fact closer to the living room, but also the door out. This room had a window and it was bright outside. Apparently that was a bad thing as I remember trying to block out the light with the shades and something else. I think.. I think my mother came into the room and.. well, I'm not quite sure. But I can remember this pure absolute terror. It was rather horrifying. I still feel a little bit of that fear when I think about this nightmare. I shiver.

I find this and explanation because some shit is going down in the family, blahblahblah. But uh, why would I dream of this? I don't fear my mom. You know, my brain is telling me something I don't necessarily know, but need to know :1 What does this mean? fshk jgzbdhkjb ghjb dhjgb fhjbh Imma try and draw it out I suppose. It looks creepier than it sounds. Well, in my head at least. :I

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks for following me

    ...This is an old post though. Are you ok?

    ReplyDelete