Sunday, May 8, 2011

The darkness holding me tightly, Until the sun rises up


Honestly? I'm a little afraid of going to sleep tonight. Why? I have no clue, just one of those feelings that tell you stuff. And I'm getting real nervous right now. Maybe because I haven't had a nightmare the past week or so, only weird dreams. This is unusual. I'm past due for my weekly mental scare. Well, whatever's up, I'm fine with the absence of possible hallucinations.

Or maybe it's because my friend decided to run away last Friday (and came back Saturday morning) without telling anybody, and proceeded to not go to school for all but one day. Maybe. Whatever.

You know, Advil tastes good. I took a pill the other day to tame these horrid pollen allergies, and it tasted lovely.

And on another change of topic: Transformers Prime. Episode 14. OHMAHGAWD. Should of seen me while I was watching it, I was going nuts. Ha ha ha. I'm such a nerd. But the cool thing is, a bunch of G-whiners (G1 Transformer fanboys who like to hate on all the other Transformer shows/movies) have said they like this series. SO MANY REFERENCES WOAH MAN. Designs aren't blocks on boxes or just strange proportions that wouldn't work at all, and take some aspects of Bayformers designs and original designs and- OK, gotta stop myself here. I'll go nuts if I don't.

Also, I don't remember if I ever mentioned this, but you know how my friend Kellie has told me how she dreams of Slender Man telling her to kill me (if you don't you do now)? Well, week or so ago, she told me she had a dream that He had ME kill HER and then He killed me, and that was the end of that. Weird. And I told her that her mind must hate me quite a lot. xD She was like No no! I don't hate you! and something about her just getting really into to stuff, or it was depression venting. I have no idea.

If you'll excuse me, I have som logarithms I need to finish up for math class tomorrow.

regards,
aXn

No comments:

Post a Comment