Sunday, April 10, 2011

NoitMairs

HURR.
Firstly: TF:P - New episode yesterday. fsjsdhsjhfj dh I'm such a weirdo. xD

Now: Nightmare peoples. And guess who starred in it? SM. hehehhhhhhhh... NO. THANKS.

It starts out as one of those "IDK why, but I'm going to school, but the journey there makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever and takes forever to get there" kind of dreams. Fun. So I'm in this place that's like a city  that's indoors (like the Sprawl from DS2), and the whole thing goes up quite a few levels/floors. I'm in the shopping sector looking for some of my friends so they can ride the tram with me to school. Yes, a tram. I go into a store and find my friend, Haley, and I ask her if she would like to join me. But she says she can't cause she has to finish up her job and close, but she'd meet me at school. So I left, and went to another store, where my friend John was, and asked him the same thing. I don't remember what he said, and I left, and proceeded to go to the large stairway that led to the tram station.

On the stairs, I saw John there. Well, two of them to be exact. And I asked the one closest didn't I just see him upstairs not even a minute ago, and he replied I couldn't of, cause he hadn't been upstairs the whole day. The other John just glared at me. And so I went on my merry way.

I don't remember how, but I ended up in the residential sector, in a garden/park area. There was a girl there, who had hair in her face and a hoodie on with the hood up, and she was obscured by shadow, regardless of being in the light or not. She had a knife (well, it looked like a knife) and it was either black, or covered in something black-ish. And she started to chase me throughout the gardens, and every so often, we'd come across one of my friends, and she'd kill them, right in front of me. Eventually, I made it to my house (and surprisingly, the door was opened already. I also vaguely remember being stabbed by the girl, but that could of come from another dream).

 But the thing was, the girl was no longer chasing me, more like, running away from something, but in my direction. She looked so scared (her hair was no longer in her face) and terrified. I got in my house and closed the door, and locked it. The next parts I may get screwed up.

After locking the door, she crashed into it, pounding on it and screaming/pleading/crying for me to let her in. But I didn't. I looked through the peephole and saw her, crying, and HIM standing behind her, his arms out as if he was going to hug her (and the weird thing is, I couldn't look directly at him, and every time I tried, I just couldn't). But those who are familiar with the Slender Man Mythos know that He wasn't going to hug her. I do believe, at this point, I slid down the the door, but I also remember watching her blood be splattered on the peephole lens at the same time (like double vision), so I think I saw both peephole and eyeball vision :P

So as I listened to the girl be murdered (screaming and screaming and screaming), I was staring at the door across from me. It was partially covered in shadow, and part of me told me/asked me that there was something bad behind that door. For some reason, I stood back up and looked through the peephole again. HE was STARING RIGHT AT ME WITH HIS FACELESS FACE. All up in the peephole lens. And part of me knew that he had his arms open in that hug like pose.

AND THEN I WOKE UP (at like... 420? I checked the time a little after I woke up). And I swear on my life that something said either "Hi" or "I" from the corner of my room where my heater is. It could either be early morning hallucinations, residual blabla whatever it is from the nightmare, or just some random yahoo outside at godaweful hours in the morning. IDK. Maybe it's something else.


In other news (related on the Slender Man topic), when I was hanging out with John and Haley today, I had one HELL of a coughing fit (we were on top of a parking garage, looking at the city/town below when it started). Like, it was so bad that I got a headache and a stomachache from it. And I just couldn't stop coughing. John suggested that we go back down (he knows of SM. He was all like "He's here!"), and while we were going down the stairs, the coughing got less and less until it eventually stopped (with the occasional coughs here and there). And mind you, I'm not sick anymore. I'm still kind of coughing a little here and there, but it's not as bad. blahsdfjae hfkeh kfh sfehjfjahh

And in awesome news: PORTAL 2. YES. jef sjsr NEXT WEEK. DJgfs kgh rgkjaz rgaht 48 u9q34ut0q84qurtfhdf jghdughdrh

hurray for random button smashing~

regards,
aXn

No comments:

Post a Comment