Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm turning into a pile of mush

PORTAL 2. df jhgsdrfug g d,k the soundtrack.... OH god, how I've missed GLaDOS's voice... drools It's just so spectacularjdf sk jsfhsjd fjsd  too bad it lags like hell on my laptop. Oh well. That's what computer towers are for. gfjsdf bhkjfbghsdfkj bsgb sd Excuse me while I go calm down. I haven't been this excited since Dead Space 2, and that's still sitting on my desk, waiting for me to upgrade to a gamer's PC or an actual computer :P

BTW, got a huge ass first aid kit, since I'm taking CPR and First Aid classes this quarter. I looked through it earlier (the kit). Holy shit. There's like... over 9000 band aids in there xD

I don't have much time for this post, so I'm going to have to cut it short.

regards,
aXn

No comments:

Post a Comment